Saturday 24 November 2012

Back on blogspot

Yeah… back on blogspot. Despite the overwhelming popularity of Wordpress, I decided to be back on blogspot. And my weebly site is gone too!

So why blogging? Many people consider bloggers as narcissists who try to draw attention towards themselves with the use of flowery language. Umm…true to a certain extent. But then blogging is fun. Not all blogs have to have a more than a million hits. Some can be just “writings”. But then why would anyone read it just because its ordinary? Well I would. Sometimes, 'ordinary’, ‘simple’ appeal to me. For complex stuff, I have my textbooks on Linear Control Systems. Ordinary is real.

I have ruffled feathers in the past..pissed off people..and probably will continue to do so. I make no excuse of that. I hate certain kind of people, and make my displeasure known in the strongest of words. I love certain kind of people, and unfortunately, I never let them know! Smile with tongue out (ooh..blogpsot now supports smileys…cool!)..

And I hate good speakers because I know they can lie, and if cornered, can get away by somehow through their gift of gab. I hate marketing agents! And I don’t trust the media! I mean the articles published in media are not peer reviewed of any kind. So if all the newspapers plan one day to write “stuff” about anyone, think of what that can do to the reputation of a person. They don’t have regulatory authority(the concept of regulatory authority is equally farce, people can be bought or pressurised keep shut..once in a while someone speaks up…but most of them end up in a ditch).

Once during a meeting with a particular sponsor for my college fest, I was asked, “So how much my coverage is my company going to get if sponsor your fest”.. I went on about all the advertisements that would be put up in prominent places.. The thousands who would turn up for the fest. I LIED. But I had to.. Because I needed that sponsor.. I needed that sponsor so that my fest would be funded. So I was doing a good thing right?? No??

Yes…you guessed it correct..when I start writing..I can’t get all my thoughts concentrated. But I’ll write…because I know no one would stumble upon it…  But if someone does…well freedom of speech! Smile with tongue out

P.S. Maybe I’ll mail a couple of guys the link! Smile with tongue out

No comments:

Post a Comment